T-BT should be placed where it can sense and manage the temperature in the room without influence from drafts or other hot or cold objects. As it is battery operated it operates stand-alone and can be placed (for example) on a desk or coffee table or set of shelves.
The T-BT thermostat will operate your Herschel XLS heater(s) by turning them on if the room temperature is lower than the desired temperature and turning them off once the desired temperature is reached. The T-BT is easy to operate, featuring a large digital display and keypad and incorporates the latest EcoDesign energy-saving features including Herschel’s open window technology and an adaptive start function ensuring your room is always at the right temperature with the least energy use.
The T-BT has a keypad locking feature to prevent unauthorised tampering making it suitable for commercial applications such as hotels, care homes, student accommodation and let properties. T-BT can control one or more Herschel Select XLS heater panels.
Note: The T-BT will only work with Herschel XLS heaters. It is not possible to operate the T-BT with any other brand of infrared heater.
- 7 x 1 day programmable, 4 periods per day;
- Manual override and Holiday modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Adaptive Start (turns heating on earlier than programmed if the next programmed temperature is 5°C more than the current temperature)
- Keypad lock.
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 35m wireless range;
- 12 month warranty*;
- Herschel Select XLS Infrared heaters together with the XLS Controls are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
|Frequency||433 MHz RF|
|Power Supply||2 x AA Batteries|
|Set Point Range||5~30℃|
* Herschel XLS controls will only work with Herschel Select XLS heaters.