Herschel IQ – T1 Single Zone Control
Herschel’s simple starter control kit for heating a room or a single “zone”. This can operate as a stand-alone solution in a room, or can be paired to the iQ Hub for app-enabled control of your heating.
Comprising a Herschel iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat and iQ R1 Wireless Receiver, this pack will control up to 2.3kW (on 230V) Herschel Infrared panels on one electrical circuit and is extendable by purchase of additional R1 receivers to control more panels on other circuits (all receiving the same instructions from the T1).
Control Options (Required)
Herschel iQ Hub
Herschel iQ R1 Wireless Receiver
Herschel IQ – T1 Single Zone Control – Product Description
The perfect heating control for simple room use. It incorporates the very latest energy-saving technology and can operate stand-alone, or can pair to the Herschel iQ Hub to allow you to manage your heating via an App.
The T1 is very easy to control and very well designed and work seamlessly with Herschel’s infrared heating panels. This single zone control pack comes with an R1 receiver and a T1 thermostat. The iQ Hub must be purchased separately if you want App-enablement.
What can the Herschel T1 Thermostat do?
The Herschel iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat has a very clear backlit digital control display and easy-to-use functions including:
- Time of Day;
- Target Temperature control;
- 7 x 1 day schedule with 4 times of day; “Comfort”; Economy and Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if the temperature drops more than 2°C in a 15 minute period until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- “Adaptive Start” that ensures your room is always at the right temperature with the least energy use;
- Wall-mounted or Free-standing.
What can the Herschel iQ R1 Receiver do?
The iQ R1 Wireless Receiver has the following additional capabilities:
- 1 hr “Boost” function;
- Unlimited R1’s can be paired to a T1,to control more heaters in the house (all receiving identical commands from the T1).
- Can be re-paired to an iQ WH1 Central Control Unit if you want to upgrade your simple control solution to a more comprehensive Building Management solution with multiple zones running multiple different schedules.
What are the other features of the single zone control system from Herschel iQ?
- 10 Amp maximum load;
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 12 month warranty;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ Single Zone starter pack are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
You can add as many R1 receivers to a single T1 (e.g. is the room was very big). However to manage a separate room, you should purchase a separate T1 Control Pack.