Herschel iQ MD1 Wired Thermostat
The Herschel iQ MD1 Wired Thermostat is ideal for new builds / renovations where cabling can be neatly hidden whether it be for domestic or commercial applications. When used in conjunction with the iQ HUB, MD1 can also be controlled via the internet using the Herschel iQ App enabling you to control the heaters when you are away from the building.
Also recommended for this product
Herschel iQ Hub
MD1 is wired directly to the mains circuit and to the heaters and requires recessing into the wall. If this is not practical consider the Herschel iQ T1 Wireless Thermostat.
The MD1 thermostat will operate your Herschel heater(s) by turning them on if the room temperature is lower than the desired temperature and turning them off once the desired temperature is reached. The MD1 is easy to operate, featuring a large digital touchscreen display and incorporates the latest EcoDesign energy-saving features including Herschel’s open window technology.
MD1 has a keypad locking feature to prevent unauthorised tampering making it suitable for commercial applications such as hotels, care homes, student accommodation and let properties. The MD1 is a 16 amp thermostat enabling up to 3.6 kW of Herschel heaters to be connected.
- 7 x 1 day programmable, 6 periods per day;
- “Comfort” and Economy modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
- Time of Day;
- Target Temperature control (up to 45°C, making it suitable for specialist high temperature applications such as hot yoga studios);
- Keypad lock.
- 16 Amp peak load at 230 volts;
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 12 month warranty*;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ MD1 are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.
|Power Supply||110 – 230VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Set Point Range||5~45℃|
|Sensor||NTC 10K, 3950ohms at 25℃|
|Accuracy||± 0.5℃ (step control by +0.5℃)|
|Housing||ABS to UL94-5 fire retardant plastic|
Note: Herschel iQ controls will only work with Herschel heaters. *Attempted use with any other heater brand will invalidate the warranty.