Select XL – Mirror Infrared Heater
This stylish mirrored infrared heating panel looks great in any environment. It’s the perfect replacement for a bathroom mirror as it does not steam up. It heats powerfully and efficiently and penetrates walls to dry our condensation and mould.
What size panel do I need?use our Wattage estimator
Also recommended for this product
Herschel iQ Hub
Herschel iQ MD1 Wired Thermostat
Herschel IQ – T1 Single Zone Control
Herschel iQ R1 Wireless Receiver
Herschel Select XL Infrared Heating Panel
Infrared is a great alternative to traditional convection heating. The panels emit (safe) radiation that hits solid objects such as walls, furniture (and you!) and warms them directly. This means you are not paying to heat air which then escapes through the thermal envelope. As a result, infrared heating panels are efficient and cheaper to run than central heating systems.
Get great control over your heating, with these efficient, stylish panels. They take up very little space as they lie almost flat on the wall.
Herschel’s mirrored infrared heating panel is suitable for any room in your home, office, salon or yoga studio. It is especially suited to bathrooms because it doesn’t steam up like a regular mirror. It keeps you warm and penetrates into the wall to dry out condensation and mould.
Made with mirrored safety glass and manufactured from the highest quality materials under strict quality control; as such, they are guaranteed for 5 years. Unlike radiators, they require no maintenance.
Herschel Select XL Sizes
These are based on an average installation. Please note that many factors may influence this and we advise that you get in touch for more accurate sizing requirements.
- 350 Watt – 66cm x 66cm x 2.5cm – heated area of around 6sqm
- 500 Watt – 60cm x 100cm x 2.5cm – heated area of around 9sqm
- 700 Watt – 70cm x 130cm x 2.5cm – heated area of around 13sqm
Features, safety and quality
- SURFACE: ESG Safety Glass
- COLOUR: White
- HEATING ELEMENT: Herschel COSIX© Cell Technology
- REAR PANEL: Aluminium with Herschel EASY-FIX system
- FRAME: Frameless
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: App. 85o C – 95o C
- VOLTAGE: 230/240 V, 50 Hz
- PROTECTION CLASS: IP 45
- CABLE: 2.5 m power cable
- INSTALLATION: Wall mounted
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- CE Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
- TÜV GS Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
This panel must be used with iQ controls. Find more information here.