Role: Online Sales Executive
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 to £27,000.00 per annum
Location: Kingston, KT9
The EcoStore is a successful and innovative e-commerce company providing ecological consumer products to both the domestic public and commercial markets. Our focus is on high quality goods and environmental solutions, ranging from insulation products to camping supplies.
We are now seeking to expand our sales team with the addition of an Online Sales Executive.
The role will involve the day to day running of 3 e-commerce sites. This will entail but not be limited to processing orders, communicating with suppliers, organising stock, directing logistics, exploring new products, generating new marketing ideas and pulling together strategies.
You will need excellent organisation skills as well as the ability to learn on the job and adapt rapidly to new situations. The EcoStore functions as a close team with several areas of overlap. The job will therefore entail a willingness to pitch in with various miscellaneous tasks and provide assistance where needed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a diverse, motivated team of individuals as part of an exciting and growing business.
- Fielding calls from customers, providing product advice and ensuring top customer care
- Processing returns and complaints
- Liaising with warehouse personnel and product suppliers to ensure deliveries are run efficiently and on schedule
- Collating e-commerce analysis reports and generating new ideas for sales growth
- Sourcing and negotiating new products and suppliers
- Working with the content team to promote product focused copy
- Creating and managing innovative online marketing strategies
- Assisting the warehouse team with dispatches
- Educated to degree level
- Target driven and creatively minded
- Fast learner adaptable to new situations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and able to manage workload effectively
- Good knowledge of SEO, PPC and digital marketing
- Previous experience of CMS and e-commerce platforms
- Interest in sustainable technologies and basic understanding of the energy industry
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual holiday
- Young, motivated team and excellent atmosphere
- Resident office puppy
To apply please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org