Herschel Select XL Infrared Heating Panel – Glass
Herschel’s glass infrared heating panel is suitable for any room in your home, office, salon or yoga studio. It keeps you warm and penetrates into the wall to dry out any damp and prevent mould.
Infrared is a great alternative to traditional convection heating. The panels emit (safe) radiation that hits solid objects such as walls, furniture (and you!) and warms them directly. This means you are not paying to heat air which then escapes through the thermal envelope. As a result, infrared heating panels are efficient and cheaper to run than central heating systems.
Get great control over your heating, with these efficient, stylish panels. They take up very little space as they lie almost flat on the wall.
Description of the Herschel Select XL Infrared Heating Panel – Glass
Herschel Select XL Infrared Heating Panel – Glass is suitable for any room in your home, office, salon or yoga studio. It keeps you warm and penetrates into the wall to dry out any damp and prevent mould.
Made with safety glass and manufactured from the highest quality materials under strict quality control; as such, it is guaranteed for 5 years. Unlike radiators, it requires no maintenance.
Available in black or white glass finish.
Herschel Select XL Sizes
- 500 Watt – 60cm x 100cm x 2.5cm – heated area of around 9sqm
- 700 Watt – 70cm x 130cm x 2.5cm – heated area of around 13sqm
- *These are based on an average installation. Please note that many factors may influence this and we advise that you get in touch for more accurate sizing requirements.
HERSCHEL SELECT XL – FEATURES, SAFETY & QUALITY
- SURFACE: ESG Safety Glass
- COLOUR: White
- HEATING ELEMENT: Herschel COSIX© Cell Technology
- REAR PANEL: Aluminium with Herschel EASY-FIX system
- FRAME: Frameless
- SURFACE TEMPERATURE: App. 85o C – 95o C
- VOLTAGE: 230/240 V, 50 Hz
- PROTECTION CLASS: IP 45
- CABLE: 2.5 m power cable
- INSTALLATION: Wall mounted
- WARRANTY: 5 years
- CE Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)
- TÜV GS Certification (by TÜV Rheinland, Germany)