Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit
Herschel’s advanced building heater control system. With this central unit, along with the Herschel iQ R1 receivers, you can control your whole property. Fully zone out your house, but with this central unit you don’t have to go around the house altering all of the temperatures when the seasons change.
Also recommended for this product
Herschel iQ R1 Wireless Receiver
The Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit provides centralised control of up to 36 R1 receivers (running up to 2.3kW each of Infrared heaters on 230 volts and 1.2kW on 120 volts) and manages them either:
- As a whole group using single-touch commands;
- In up to 6 different zones comprising up to 6 R1 receivers each;
This provides the ultimate flexibility for home and commercial heating control. WH1 requires R1 (Gen 2 model). It is not compatible with the new app-enabled R1 (Gen 3 model) launched in November 2018.
The iQ WH1 Central Control Unit has a LCD touch screen for ease of use.
Functions of the Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit
- Group “Quick Actions” including single touch control of all R1 temperature settings and enabling of different modes (Comfort; Away and Week schedule) and global time-of-day setting;
- Configuration of up to 6 Zones
- Configuration of up to 6 R1’s per zone.
- Target Temperature control;
- 5+1+1 Week schedule with 4 times of day;
- Setting of individual “Comfort” & Away modes;
- Window Open Function (shutting off the heating if a rapid drop in temperature is detected until you override this or wait 1 hour);
Features of the Herschel iQ WH1 Central Control Unit
- Radio Frequency 433Mhz;
- 200m wireless range (if unobstructed);
- 12 month warranty*;
- Herschel Infrared heaters together with the iQ WH1 Central Control Unit are fully compliant with EC Directive 2009/125/EC for Ecodesign of local space heaters.